Friday, November 2, 2012

I Own This Bed Now

November 1, 2012

I think that his barking at night in bed is because he thinks it is his bed. I have seen this a dozen times of the dog whisperer. He smells either the dogs that are on the bed at the time of barking.  Maybe he smells the dogs that might have been on the bed during the day.  Whatever, it has to stop.  He wakes me up and disturbs the only time that I Have away from him.  He is starting to drain me again.  I want so much to uncover all of his buttons, issues and pain so that I can live a normal life with him.  It has almost been two months and he just sucks all of my time away from the rest of my pack.  I enjoy all of my dogs and have different relations with each of them.  However, since I have brought Drake into my life, 1005 of my time is for him.  I miss my routine, other pets and my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment